Cheap Non Woven Felt Christmas Hat

CATEGORY: Products

$0.20 $0.26

Cheap Non Woven Felt Christmas Hat, Find Details and Price about Santa Hat Christmas Hat from Cheap Non Woven Felt Christmas Hat - Jurong Grand Co., Ltd. | Other Christmas Decorations...

Description Additional information
unwoven felt Santa hats, embellished or not. Nonwoven felt, fleece, and velvet 27 x 35 cm Customer designs are acceptable With your logos embroidered or imprinted, the item is more affordable and ideal for marketing to children. 27 x 35 cm : Red and white Each is sealed in a polybag. Count: 500 pieces 30% T/T deposit, with the remaining 70% due before shipping. MOQ: 1000 units 28 days for delivery Techniques: As per your needs 100% of test takers passed the US and European standards
Business Type:
Trading Company
Year of Establishment:
Plant Area:
80 square meters
Management System Certification:
ISO 9000, BSCI
Average Lead Time:
Peak Season Lead Time: one month
SGS Serial NO. :
Off Season Lead Time: one month
  • Model NO. gsh01
  • Customized Customized
  • Name Christmas Hat
  • Sample Time 7days
  • Loading Port Shanghai
  • Shipment by Sea or Air
  • Transport Package 1opcs Hat/OPP, 500PCS/CTN
  • Specification customized
  • Trademark customized
  • Origin China
  • HS Code 9505
  • Production Capacity 100000PCS/Month